Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Mini+] Echannelizer problems

malcolmp

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2013
Messages
357
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Hi, does anyone have any problems using e-channelizer 3.0.0 I was using e-channelizer and I had to uninstall, reinstalled it and now I having problems using. It connects to the set top box and knows and shows what channel is on the box , and SNR ACG and ip address on the columns on the left. However when I try to click on devices tab and try to write or read it says unable to read settings from STB. ie. no picons ,bouquets or channel list. Programs “dreambox edit” and “esettings” are installed and have no concerns about them.
 
No, the latest one working fine here. Been using it to creat my IPTV Bouquets. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top