Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Edision MIO 4K plus - USB image fail on openVix 6.4.009

pinkiepie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2023
Messages
28
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Hi,

I put 6.4 on a fat32 usb stick. The Edision recognised the files, and prompted to hold down the OK button for ten seconds. Time I press okay the device boots into the old image (openatv 6.4). Even if I hold down OK for 12 seconds I still get the old image.

What is going wrong?

File:
https://www.openvix.co.uk/openvix-builds/osmio4kplus/openvix-6.4.009.release-osmio4kplus_usb.zip

unzip openvix-6.4.009.release-osmio4kplus_usb.zip
provided a directory osmio4kplus


I used this Guide: https://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php...-flashing-guides/edision-usb-flashing-guides/


I tried to use the OpenVix Support forum but I always got "invalid tag". Been like this for a month.

Regards,PS
 
Solved.

Don't use the image marked as USB.

Instead use the image with the emmc.img file in it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top