Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Edit Channel lists

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolfg
  • Start date Start date
Thanks for all your help, I've attached the file, would this be the reason why I can't use dreamboxedit to upload the edited files, the half german error message did mention the lamedb. Have had to create a winzip file as the option reported am incorrect file.

View attachment 37855
I also didn't find any problems in that lamedb. Ran it on my own box with ABM, no problem.
 
I'm only using cable atm have the sat stuff on another box running blackhole. It is in fact the one that is causing me all the problems when I try and run a cable abm on one service provider. If I do just a standard scan all channels are listed but are all mixed up, headache when you want to select a channel , hence the need to use abm on cable. Will just using cable cause problems
 
I'm only using cable atm have the sat stuff on another box running blackhole. It is in fact the one that is causing me all the problems when I try and run a cable abm on one service provider. If I do just a standard scan all channels are listed but are all mixed up, headache when you want to select a channel , hence the need to use abm on cable. Will just using cable cause problems


Solution is in post 20.
 
Copy bouquetswriter.py to:
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner
save (just in case) bouquetswriter.pyo
restart your GUI (E2)
run ABM again.
When it crashes look in /tmp and post the 2 service.... log files.
 

Attachments

Well thanks to one and all for all your valuble help, I'll try the solution on post 20 and see if that sorts it out.

Cheers :)
 
If you are working with cable channels you need the latest version of Dreamboxedit - v6.0 or later.

If you are already using Dreamboxedit v6.0+ ignore this post.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top