Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] edit timers start/stop

  • Thread starter Thread starter edogg
  • Start date Start date
E

edogg

Guest
After setting a timer I tried to edit the end time because another timer was due to start i.e. first timer set 9:00-10:05 second timer 10:00-00:05 I wanted to change the first timer to end at 10:00 but the numeral keys on the remote do not work in the timer menu

Its OK while reading other posts about remote I found the solution in the remote code menu >>system>>remote control code>text support yes
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top