Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Editing ABM with SetEditDream problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ichi
  • Start date Start date
I

Ichi

Guest
Hello, I understand then when editing ABM bouquets with dreamboxEDIT, it will generate <N/A> entries as mentioned in thread:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?28851-ViX-Autobouquets-DBedit
E.g
1)Automatically scan using ABM
2)Edit with DreamboxEdit
3)Upload to receiver
This will make visible the <n/a> enteries in epg

I should be using Setedit dream, however when I import ABM bouquet into Setedit dream, it removes the number structure of channels. Anyone know where I can keep the number structure in Setedit?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top