Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Editing Recorded TS files

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cougar
  • Start date Start date
C

Cougar

Guest
Hi does anyone know of a good utility to simply cut TS files recorded on my Duo?
I have a lot of HI DEF stuff recorded of Sly HD and I need to get rid of the Long Adverts in the recordings.
 
I use Cyberlink Power Director which is very easy to use and does a great job.
 
I use VideoReDo. It very good at getting each single frame, so you get the perfect cut. Then I use AutoGK to convert them to Xvid.
 
use th eplugin for editing movie file swith in the box
 
u need to download it from the plugins download section
 
I remember using the plugin and I think if you pause near the point you want to cut etc then press pause again it advances in increments of a few frames at a time - I guess to a valid key frame or whatever. Its ok to use to just do crude cuts but there's no picture or audio fading and you also often get glitches at the cut points.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top