Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] em28xx drivers not working with build 668

  • Thread starter Thread starter drs101
  • Start date Start date
D

drs101

Guest
Hi Guys
still having problems with my usb t2 stick using the em28xx drivers on build 668, are they working for anyone else? is there a fix? they seem to work on the latest openpli image, anu ideas?

cheers
Dan
 
On the PLi-board I noticed your statement 'vix is no longer stable on my et9000 in many ways'.
I would suggest to ask for 'many help' here.
 
Working fine here on Ultimo. As screenshot shows, taken on 668 using nano pctv, tuner c...
ajy4arer.jpg
gegatudy.jpg


Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
On the PLi-board I noticed your statement 'vix is no longer stable on my et9000 in many ways'.
I would suggest to ask for 'many help' here.

I have asked and no answer yet so im asking again, this isn't an attack on your team, your iimage is the best one available, just lately i have had many problems

main issues
I get a huge list of jobs running preventing me from rebooting, most seem to be softcam check waiting
t2 tuner no longer working but works with latest openpli image
media player no where near as stable as it once was
 
I have no idea about the USB-tuner, but for the other items I can tell you that these are not common problems.
Regarding softcam: what softcam ae you using for your internal card?
Regarding MediaPlayer: what player do you use?
 
rob

I'm using cccam and the default media play that come with the image, the USB tuner driver issue seems to be common.
 
I have asked and no answer yet so im asking again, this isn't an attack on your team, your iimage is the best one available, just lately i have had many problems

main issues
I get a huge list of jobs running preventing me from rebooting, most seem to be softcam check waiting
t2 tuner no longer working but works with latest openpli image
media player no where near as stable as it once was


To be honest if you need help with the ViX image it's always best to ask here as this is where the developers reside, asking for help with ViX on the pli forum or most forums for that matter, never goes down well.
 
Point taken, I was asking how to add the open pli feed as when using the drivers from there the USB tuner works, I didn't expect any help with the vix image, just stated It isn't working that well for me anymore.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top