Hi Guys
Is it possible to enable HDMI CEC via Telnet/SSH, or modify a file via FTP to get it enabled?
For some reason I cannot get my mates Duo 2 to respond to the Vu+ remote regardless of what image I flash. So I can't get any further than it looping around the input selection menu.
We've done all the resets on the remote (0001 to 0004) and no joy. The light on the remote flashes when you press a button, so it's not batteries.
Thanks
Silent
Is it possible to enable HDMI CEC via Telnet/SSH, or modify a file via FTP to get it enabled?
For some reason I cannot get my mates Duo 2 to respond to the Vu+ remote regardless of what image I flash. So I can't get any further than it looping around the input selection menu.
We've done all the resets on the remote (0001 to 0004) and no joy. The light on the remote flashes when you press a button, so it's not batteries.
Thanks
Silent