Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Enable high bitrate on VIX-Image?

  • Thread starter Thread starter klappstuhl
  • Start date Start date
K

klappstuhl

Guest
Hi guys!

I have been testing the latest VIX-Team-Image and I like it a lot so far. I have only one little thing that I seem unable to find. I need the option "enable high bitrate" to receive a few channels. Where do I find that option in the VIX-Image? I have gone trough all the menu options but I couldnt find it :confused: I read that the latest release has the support built in so it should be there somewhere right?

I attached a screenshot where you can see how this setting looked on my old (vti) Image. It was under Menu->Setup -> Commin Interface
 

Attachments

  • bitrate.webp
    bitrate.webp
    63.2 KB · Views: 62
should be in the same place, if it exists in the main VU plus images
 
just had a look and yes i dont think vix has it as officail drivers did not but officail 5.5 has so any new vix image will support it too

Code:
Version 5.5 Image

This Release Includes:

Open Embedded
- Please take a look at git log

Driver update
20101125
- Fix HD playback problem(solo)
20101203
- Support audio lipsync control
- Memory usage optimization(solo)
- Fix high cpu usage in ts playback
20101221
- Fix audio lipsync control(minus value)
- remove v4l-vuplus.patch in the v4l-dvb-modules
- Clean and speed up the demux driver(should be used with new v4l-dvb-modules
   driver)
- Speed up trick mode in ts playback
- Fix CI module recognition problem at bootup.
- Support high CI bitrate ******************
- Support rf_switch proc interface
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top