Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Enhancement Suggestion

  • Thread starter Thread starter flingmo
  • Start date Start date
F

flingmo

Guest
Is it possible that the VIX image could provide the following facility in future?

When you create an Autotimer you are given the option to have the associated recordings placed in a separate folder of their own. So, for example if I want to record the entire series of Angry Boys they will all endup in a folder caled "Angry Boys" automatically.

I know you can create your own folders and move recordings into them but it would be nice if VIX image did this automatically. (My Topfield Freeview PVR which I have used for the last 5 years has this facility and I really miss it on the Vu+).

TIA
 
You would have to contact the author of the AutoTimer plugin to do that. The easiest way, is to create the folder, as you mentioned, and then change the setting when creating the autotimer for the location...

I've done this with a few of LO's programs, and they record just fine in their own directory...
 
it already in, look at the bottom the autotimer setting page


at1.webp
 
Not tried this and well check how it works. On the foxsat HDR it creates the folders automatically and than highlights them when there is a new recording in it.
 
Its pretty good. I create the folders via ftp in the movie directory then i set all my auto timers to custom location and point them to the correct directories by navigating to them. Works well organises them and not loads of pages to go through to find suma lol
 
Does it indicate to show if any of them record have new files in them?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top