Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Enigmanold help

sphinx700

New member
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Age
2025
Enigmanold help
Can’t get it to operated my VU+ duo with BN 1.66 away from home
I have put my xxxxxx.dyndns.org in host name & port number 80
I have forwarded port 80 to the ip address of my vu on the router and checked that the port is open
When I try to connect with my phone using webinterface it ask for user name and password but my boxes password doesn’t work but when I enter my routers name and password I connect to my router, any idea how to correct this
 
Enigmanold help
Can’t get it to operated my VU+ duo with BN 1.66 away from home
I have put my xxxxxx.dyndns.org in host name & port number 80
I have forwarded port 80 to the ip address of my vu on the router and checked that the port is open
When I try to connect with my phone using webinterface it ask for user name and password but my boxes password doesn’t work but when I enter my routers name and password I connect to my router, any idea how to correct this

Sounds like you have port 80 set to connect via your router... Ensure that port 80 is set to redirect to your vu duo...
 
Ok have found that port 80 is locked to my router so have now changed the web interface to 81 and now ported 81 to my boxs on the router
Now I get connection refused
 
Hi all sorted just need to connect from a different access point can now operate my VU+ away from home now on my phone
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top