Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] EPG blank after reboot & plugin question?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dyno
  • Start date Start date
D

Dyno

Guest
Hi guys, not sure what I've done but when I knock off the box at the wall and power up again, the EPG is blank.
I then have to go and download the data again threw the crossEPG.
It was working fine until a few nights ago. Its like it's not saving. I'm using auto bouquets

Also, how do you install a plugin that is in a zipped file, like TS media pack for example.
Been trying to find out but getting nowhere fast!

Cheers
 
In regards to the epg, you should ensure you use the power menu and deep standby the box before using the power rocker or wall switch... If not, the epg data will not be saved to the epg.dat file... As standard, epg is stored in live memory, and only saved when told to save using the menu, or shutting the box down properly...

In regards to the plugin, is it an ipk in the zip, or Python files. If the latter, you will need to extract it to the correct folder... Which depends on type of plugin... I have no idea about the plugin you mentioned... Sorry
 
Hi guys, not sure what I've done but when I knock off the box at the wall and power up again, the EPG is blank.
Correct, that's expected behaviour as Pooface explained.
You also just pull the plug of your PC instead of properly shutting it down?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top