Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] EPG blank initially then appears when tabbing prev/next

danlou

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Points
16
When I launch EPG my boquet section is blank.
However when I tab next or prev all the programme data appears. I thought it may be skin issue but it happens on Blue-HD and Vix-Night-HD skins.

This is on os-mini , will be able to try on xtrend 8500 tomorrow.

When i type in the channel number, say 101, and then EPG appears the guide is populated.
I rebooted box , pressed EPG and was presented with same problem.

Hang on just trying something....
I set up my startup servce again ,rebooted and now working ok...
 
have you setup your daily epg to update itself and to be stored to usb or hdd i would be asking,sometimes rebooting or powering back on again will leave blank epg and may have to download again.
 
hi,
yes EPG on USB.

Strange goings on now..
When running ABM I an getting channels missing and 'cannot read data'...
All this is a result of setting 'Sky UK:generate main bouquet' in ABM Providors menu to No. I did this last night and its resulted in blank EPG and now missing channels and that error message.
I have deleted boquets prior to rescan but still same error.
 
EPG blank initially then appears when tabbin

Is this an issue about channels or EPG? ABM has no interaction with EPG

post a picture next time this happens. logs would help too.
 
I just did a fresh flash to 4.2 and my epg went blank too. Set a start up channel, re-booted and now it's working again. Thanks danlou!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top