Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] EPG Display Issue

StuBFrost

New member
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have the latest Vix image on a VU+ Ultimo and i think I have an issue with the standard EPG display.

I have seen screenshots of the EPG that shows all the programmes on at the moment displayed with a different background colour to the rest of the EPG (I hope that makes sense !). Is this correct because I can't get this to work on my setup. All the programmes look like all the others so I can't differentiate between what is on now and what is on later.

Thanks

Stu
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top