Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

No VFD display

johnnym

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2012
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi everyone

I some how have turned my VFD front panel display off while messing with the LCD display and can not get it back on.

when I press e.p.g it shows all the info or go into menu it show info but when i exit the menus nothing shows .
I have looked everywhere to find some info but their is nothing ( so I must be the only idiot that has lost it).

I have Vu+ Duo2 with 1 terabyte internal drive and latest vix Helios image (17) on.

any help much appreciated

Johnnym
 
probably your skin_display.xml file is corrupt.Or just do a reflash.
in dir usr/share/enigma2/display.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply.
I have put the skin display you sent me in the box and re-booted with no change still have no display.

johnnym
 
then I would do a full reflash.If it is not working after then I could be defect.
 
Did you get the VFD back up?
Seems like anything that goes wrong you need to 'reflash' what a pain in the backside!
My VFD has also gone like yours, it happened when I chose a skin, I only clicked default, upon GUI restart the vfd was blank!
I have tried different skins, there are a couple in plugins. But none of them bring it back. :mad:

*UPDATE*
I have reflashed and still no VFD, so this is a hardware issue?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys

I left it for a while as working away but Yes in the end I had to re-flash and all was ok.

Many thanks for the help.

regards

Johnnym
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top