Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Epg help

  • Thread starter Thread starter tombox68
  • Start date Start date
T

tombox68

Guest
Hello all
I have just got vu duo on vix seems to be working ok but I can not get the epg to work for the Nexted day I can get the list ok but when I switch on again next day I have nothing in list so I press blue button and press crossepg and all ok again I have looked in time and set it to 0400 but still did not update I am downloading it on to HD of box any help would be great

Cheers
 
:wave: have you set up ABM correctly i had the same problem when i 1st got my solo2 try setting ABM to save before CrossEPG at 3-30am and that should work

one other point try saving EPG on to a seperate USB Drive in one of your rear USB Ports

regards norm
 
Last edited:
Ok I have set ABM for 01.00 and cross epg for 04.00 also used 8 GB USB drive so will see what's happens


Cheers
 
Cheers Nsw9154
Well I got all tv guide but now I am 1hour of show begin?? Showing at 18.00 Simpson 18.00 and modern family 19.00 but modern family is on ?? Time on duo is right is there another clock some were I need to set as we're does guide get its time from ?? Any help would be great

Cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top