Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] EPG Highlighted programme

chaser

New member
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
427
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

When I first go into EPG, and move away from the initially highlighted channel, the current channel remains highlighted for a period of time. I've had this problem for long enough, using various skins, but when I briefly moved over to OpenVix-HD this problem seemed to disappear. Now that OpenVix-HD has been merged back into OpenVix, the problem has re-appeared. Anyone else got this issue, or is there something wrong with my setup?

EPG.webp
 
Hmm ye i notice this for ages i didnt think it disappeared with vix hd image though heh.

Will try to find out whats happening
 
I wasn't running the hd version for very long, so i perhaps just missed the fact that it was doing the same. I've still got the hd version on my USB, so I'll switch back and double check.
 
Definitely works much better on the vix hd image. I can't replicate the issue. Also moving between channels on the EPG screen seems to be a lot less sluggish when compared to the newest (097) image.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top