Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

EPG Icons Legend

GeoffatMM

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Messages
166
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Cognac, France
Hi,

I am sure I saw it in something I have read but cannot now find it. Is there a guide or page that gives an explanation or a legend of the various icons that appear on the EPG when timers and recordings are set?

Some are self explanatory but often I set a recording or auto timer expectnig to see the red icon or red icon and green arrows but sometimes it is just a grey blob, sometimes a grey clock and no matter what I try, it will not change so I am nover sure that the recording has set properly.

Can anyone point me to something please?
 
Which skin are you using?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top