Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] epg info wrong

  • Thread starter Thread starter dangermoose
  • Start date Start date
couldnt have done it without you mate and noticed in the process it said deleting flash so everything should be fine now
 
Issue: EPG wrong information - Solo2 - Cross EPG - build 790 (can't update for now as streaming is not working on newer build)

Hello all,

I would like to know if there is a way to fix EPG for some of the channels. The EPG information is correct for most of them (90%) but still a few have EPG from other channels.
I have no clue how to fix it, it is a bit annoying because this happens in 2 channels that I watch a lot and I would like to use the automatic timer, which won't work if EPG information is not acurate.
thanks a lot for your help.
PS: Please let me know if I do need to give more details to understand the issue.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top