Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue UHD UE 4K] EPG Issues

JonMMM

Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2017
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I am having an issue with the EPG being correct but not having a description. I have attached a screen shot to show what I mean. This can be on any channel but does not effect every show. I am using EPG Importer.

Is this the same for everyone?epg.webp
 
In Epgimporter have you selected the rytec uk sat/virgin xmltv in sources.
 
i was using confluence, but have gone back to the default
 
Perhaps see if OpenTVzapper (or EPGRefresh) work any better than EPGImporter for you?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top