The graphical multi epg no longer displays the correct screen since upgrading to Hades 14. Before the behavior was:
- press EPG button
- graphical multi epg displays
The behavior now is:
- press EPG button
- screen with no EPG information is displayed. The screen is similar to the one displaying the list of channels on the left side and the now/next info on the left side.
I have tried several combinations for EPG configuration but nothing seems to work. I have not tried to change skin or delete EPG file (the EPG displays all the correct information on the web interface or when apps connected to the box).
Regards,
ZdP
- press EPG button
- graphical multi epg displays
The behavior now is:
- press EPG button
- screen with no EPG information is displayed. The screen is similar to the one displaying the list of channels on the left side and the now/next info on the left side.
I have tried several combinations for EPG configuration but nothing seems to work. I have not tried to change skin or delete EPG file (the EPG displays all the correct information on the web interface or when apps connected to the box).
Regards,
ZdP


