Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 EPG not showing some channels etc

avalon65

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds
After flashing my hd51 to the lates image and restoring a backup of settings from the previous image, I have noticed that in the epg there are a lot of blank spaces and also channels that were not there before.

There are now sky channels with blank listings, and some other channels seem to be missing.
I'd like to remove the sky channels, and get back the missing tv channels.

Thanks
 
Are we talking about EPG or bouquets?

If EPG: How are you obtaining EPG?

If Bouquets: How have you made your bouquets? If you are using AutoBouquestMaker, what options have you selected
 
Are we talking about EPG or bouquets?

If EPG: How are you obtaining EPG?

If Bouquets: How have you made your bouquets? If you are using AutoBouquestMaker, what options have you selected

i mistakenly used AutoBouquet plugin to scan and dowload NIT, whever that was. I wrongly thought that would download the epg listing. Doh!

It was later I realised what I had done, and then re installed the previous backup.. Afterwards I selected to start / download the epg from the epg plugin, and now epg listing is now as it was previously.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top