T
tandaman
Guest
Hi since Ive updated to Apollo 007 on my Vu Solo, epg all set up and downloaded, when I press the down or up arrow to get the channel list the epg only shows whats on now and not next.

Hi,
I have a vu solo2 with the latest Apollo build 008 using the default vix night hd skin. I have downloaded the epg using crossepg but I only get the title of a programme on what's on now and the same title is copied in the description or information section. It doesn't show the information of what a programme is about, all channels are like that. This problem only started when I updated to the latest build (I had vix 3.0 before) I have tried many skins, but still same problem. Is anyone else experiencing this?



what provider are you using for your epg data?I have gone through the crossepg setup guide
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?14373-How-to-setup-Crossepg-in-all-ViX-Images
I'm still getting only the programme name not the information.
I have attached photos to explain what I mean by it only shows the title of a programme but not the information.
View attachment 35434View attachment 35435

If I were you, I would telnet init 4 command, this puts your box sleep basically, and ftp to box then delete your epg.dat file. Then telnet init 3 command, to re awaken your box. Then try a fresh epg download.
Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
