Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K] epg problem

netguy

New member
Joined
Sep 19, 2013
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
59
hi guys just flashed my box duo4k with 5.2.33 when I go to crosspeg in configure when finished press green ok, I get error to use pen usb, hdd not flashs but in epg settings I set to media/usb keep getting the error any idea whats happening or I doing wrong
 
Recheck you have setup your usb again and initilised to ext 3 -ext 4,once its mounted go back to epg settings and make sure it is usb and saved.Should work now.
 
If your USB stick is getting unmounted, it may be on its way out.

I presume you have a mechanical HDD for recordings. If so, why don't you use that for EPG?
 
same when I try hdd for epg get same error,sorry guys has the usb hdd al ready been mounted as picons on usb shown on skin and I see everything on hdd movies ect
 
Last edited:
Can you screenshot of storage devices on box please.
 
He means take a picture of your storage devices. Menu > Setup > Storage Devices
Also take a picture in Mount manager. Blue button > ViX > Mount manager
Learn to take pictures using WebIf not crappy pictures using your mobile camera.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Issuing the following command would be better

df -Th


Better still, your debug log will show what is happening.

Please update to 5.2 034 as there is some serious bug with tuners in 5.2 033
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top