Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Problem with streaming (Error Code: 102630)

marcjens

New member
Joined
Sep 29, 2018
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Points
1
What type of support thread are you creating?
Support question
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
OpenViX 6.7.019
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
NO
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
YES
I have a VuDuo2+. I keep running into this problem that when I try streaming to my computer i get the above error.
I followed the typical clearing cache etc and also tried playing the URL from VLC but nothing seems to work.
what am I missing?
 
no idea -- try enabling debug logs menu/setup/system/logs/settings ---> enable, save to hdd or usb, local time
Then post here when issue arises
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top