Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] EPG programme highlighted different than others

bbbuk

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
2
Points
38
I did a complete virgin re-flash from an old Apollo to most recent, 073, a few days ago.

Within the EPG guide, I have noticed that some channel info displayed when scrolling up/down the EPG is highlighted different than other channels either before or after that channel !!

I have attached some screenshots in hope to explain more clearly.

ABMIssue1.webpABMIssue2.webpABMIssue3.webp

As you can see from first screen shot, Channel 4, is highlighted weird when I scroll down to it. If I then continue scrolling down the next channel that behaves the same is ComedyCentral (screenshot 2), etc.

This doesn't happen on all channels as I scroll down the EPG list, channel by channel.

This isn't a skin issue as happens on BlueHD v3 skin as well as the default skin.

Is anyone else having this issue?
 
I think that this happens when there are conflicting times in the EPG. For example if EPG as a prog starting at 15.00 and ending at 16.00 and another one starting at 15.15 ending at 16.15, the display get confused...

I have seen this happening with SKY IT when there is a change in timing or program on a future date. Unfortunately CrossEPG keeps both and there is no way to "clear" it before downloding, I made a script that stops enigma clears the EPG database and restarts it, and when this get annoying I run it and then reload Cross EPG. It always solve the problem .

G
 
I think that this happens when there are conflicting times in the EPG. For example if EPG as a prog starting at 15.00 and ending at 16.00 and another one starting at 15.15 ending at 16.15, the display get confused...
Actually that maybe correct because just tried now and it seems fine on those channels that it was happening on at time of posting.

Can this script be set to set to run automatically early hours and before the channel (ABM) and EPG update (I have both these around 2.30am and 3am respectively)?
 
I suppose so, I imagine that VIX works like a standard linux and it can use cron jobs.

G
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top