Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] EPG Refresh

  • Thread starter Thread starter bartjunited
  • Start date Start date
B

bartjunited

Guest
I just flashed the latest image and I was using the plug-in EPG refresh previously but that does not appear to be in the plug-in section anymore can you please advise what I can use I am using this with cable

Many thanks
 
Lol ok that might explain why I can't find it in plugins
So where in the menu is it?
 
… have you tried to find it?
 
It's in the same place as it was on the last image (EPG section). Best you get home and look at your screen. Get your chauffeur to hurry up.
 
It's in the same place as it was on the last image (EPG section). Best you get home and look at your screen. Get your chauffeur to hurry up.

my 7 year old son cant drive :-)
as i was picking kids up at school :-)

so found it and configured as per your user guide which was similar to how I used it previously
BUT it doesnt seem to be updating when I hit Refresh Now to do a manual update for the 1st time
 
IMG_20191129_091352.webpIMG_20191129_091332.webpIMG_20191129_091321.webp

ive tried to set it up again and had some luck so some channels are updating but not even for 24 hours let alone 7 days
eg BBC1

attached are my settings
 
Is the Virgin EPG reader enabled in the EPG settings? You should absorb 24 hours EPG slowly while on any channel.

Screen shot of EPG settings please.

P.S
I used to use any service that is on the same frequency that ABM used. Movies preview is one example.
 
Is the Virgin EPG reader enabled in the EPG settings? You should absorb 24 hours EPG slowly while on any channel.

Screen shot of EPG settings please.

P.S
I used to use any service that is on the same frequency that ABM used. Movies preview is one example.

so can i just use BBC ONE HD?
 
No.
Every channel has slow EPG for 24 hours only.

Any service on the home frequency has fast EPG for 5 days.
 
You asked if you should zap to BBC One HD.



I said no. This is because you will only get EPG for 24 hours. The same applies if you zap to any other channel. ( only the channel on home frequency will have 5 days EPG)

But you said you are not getting this either. So please send a screenshot of your EPG settings
 
What is your NetID number?
Please upload your lamedb file. you will find in etc/enigma2 and will have to zip file before you can upload.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top