Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

EPG Refresh

I’ve done numerous clean installs, but same for me too. Got to be an underlying bug somewhere. I’ve reverted to using EPGRefresh now and everything is working fine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(slightly away from the topic)

The problem I find with EPG refresh and iepg is that the data populated into the.dat doesn't match the eit broadcast information breaking VPS (if I switch VPS to safe then you see a programme start and end but over runs are missed as VPS doesn't match eit data for the recording) I'm unsure if that's an error on iepg or how EPG refresh handles the data from iepg.
Setting EPG refresh to the individual channels doesn't cause the issue

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
 
Bug still present for a lot of us using SKY FTA & CrossEPG.
What bouquets do you have setup and is it just CrossEPG u use or other EPG readers as well?

I use Sky UK Granada SD area (with HD swap) and have no issues with EPG data missing for CH4 HD

Is it missing for you if you use this?

Just trying to see if I can maybe re-create issue you're having!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top