Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] EPG Search Crash

I can't make it crash on 5.4.014 (Release).

Very OT - I see from the debug log you have a dual BCM3466 tuner in slot B, and a dual TT3L10 in slot C.

Are they configured as T2 tuners, because only 3 out of the same 4 tuners can be made to work on my Ultimo4K ?
 
If I replace EPGSearch folder with all the contents with version taken from 5.4.013, EPG Search is working without crash.

I can't make it crash on 5.4.014 (Release).

Are they configured as T2 tuners, because only 3 out of the same 4 tuners can be made to work on my Ultimo4K ?

Slot A = DVB-S (45308X FBC) --> Tuners A-H
Slot B = DVB-T (BCM3466) --> Tuners I-J
Slot C = DVB-T (TT3L10) --> Tuners K-L

All tuners are working correctly.
 
Last edited:
@Orlandox - do you have any modifications, downloaded any plugins? The crash log doesn't tie up with the code and also the module(and associated modules) have not been changed for some time
 
Hi, I "couch flashed" 5.4.014 and restored settings and everything works now. It showed that EPGSearch date was 15.8 and after flashing it is 18.8. So someting went wrong when updating the Vix.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top