Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] EPG shows program errors for the French CanalSat channels...

  • Thread starter Thread starter silent_hill_dan
  • Start date Start date
S

silent_hill_dan

Guest
Dear All,

I'm using the latest Helios Build 017 image on a ET9000 with an official CanalSat card and OSCam 1.20 r9705.

I have followed the sticky guide to set up CrossEPG and I'm using the France XEPGDB repacked source to download the EPG.

The download works fine and the EPG is completely filled for a few days on all channels.

However, I have found out that there are errors in the EPG for example:

-D8 channel never shows the right program in the EPG, but when I select it, it shows the right one in the infobar. If I open the EPG again, then the wrong program is still showing there.

-Cine Premier channel never shows the right program and usually shows the program running on another channel (NRJ12 or other).

I have tried deleting EPG files, defragment the database but nothing helps.

This problem did also occur on the previous VIX images (pre Helios and Zeus).

Can anybody please give me a hint?

Thanks.
 
Hi there,

Does anybody who have a CanalSat subscription please check their EPG and tell me if they see errors ?
Or anybody has any clue as to why the EPG shows incorrect programs for some channels ?

Thanks.
 
hello, just a little heads up....

is the CrossEPG absolutely 100% accurate for everybody watching French channels then, except me ?

I just need to understand if I have configured it incorrectly or if it's just a normal thing to expect from CrossEPG ?

Thanks.
 
Please don't use XEPGDB: it's second hand reformatted data.
Please use the dedicated XMLTV-importer for XMLTV import for French channels.
 
Thanks Rob,

I have followed your advice and used XMLTV-importer to download the EPG.
I get exactly the same problem as before. Some channels are showing completely wrong programs (same as before).

Anything else I could try ?

Thanks.
 
Yes: the maintainer of the XMLTV data lives on
Code:
http://openpli.org/forums/forum/52-en-rytec-xmltv-and-epg-support/
so it might be a good idea to post the issue there.
Make sure to read the FAQ's before posting.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top