When I uploaded the image above there was no data in the boxes from 17:30 - 18:30 but there usually is but just can't seem to get the epg to start from the correct time.
I will try a couple of other skins tonight but I don't think it is the skin as Fraggle's skin was doing the same. Another thing I have notice is when I record something and play the recording the picture breaks up every other second as if the tuner was losing signal. But I have tested this while watching the programme I am recording. TV is fine but recording still breaks up. Could it be the HDD. It is an external HDD and I have let the box initialise it. This only started happening on the later builds of Zues and now Helios. Thanks any advice is appreciated
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.