Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] EPG update

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrismarworth
  • Start date Start date
C

chrismarworth

Guest
After updating to Hades 18 my box becomes locked at 4.00am the times I get an EPG update. I have reinstalled the image via USB and reinstalled settings, but the same thing happens. This morning's attempt I did a fresh install without using the saved settings and reinstalled everything. When I press the blue button and select update EPG I cannot get beyond starting downloader before the box locks.

I have setup the crossepg as per the tutorial on this site.

The box is a VU+ Duo, the skin Magic-HD

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Chris
 
Are you saving the EPG data to internal flash or usb/hdd?
 
Hi

To HDD, I have always saved to HHD rather than usb memory stick and never flash
 
Thank you for your comment, I had a swap file though.

I have added a USB memory stick and save to that which has resolved the issue. It is odd though as I have always, that is for years, saved to HDD without problems.
 
Your EPG data could have become corrupt maybe and with you swapping locations means you have downloaded fresh epg.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top