Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Errno 146 Connection Refused

  • Thread starter Thread starter aidanboland
  • Start date Start date
A

aidanboland

Guest
Hey guys,

I'm a total newbie to all this so excuse my ignorance. I bought my Vu+ box online which came preflashed with Vix. Hooked it all up yesterday but when I pressed the Blue Button and accessed OSCAM INFO / SHOW CLIENTS / it came up with the message "ERRNO 146 CONNECTION REFUSED". I really don't have a clue where I'm going wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and I can post any necessary details on here.

Thanks,
Aidan.
 
Is the cam running?
blue button -> softcam manager

If it is, when in Oscam Info - Main Menu, go to Setup & change Read user data from oscam.conf to yes.
 
The Cam was running and Read user data from oscam.conf was already set to yes :-(.
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top