Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] error 10057

  • Thread starter Thread starter szero00
  • Start date Start date
S

szero00

Guest
Hi, I have problem logging in to my Vuplus duo. Everytime I try to FTP in to my vuplus duo it fails with error "Error 10057 send socket not connected".
I have tried all the username and password combinations so I don't think it is the issue. Tried few other images too but no luck. Can somebody suggest what I need to do to resolve this issue.

Thanks.
 
hi, I have the very same problem. did yopu ever resolve yours?
 
HI Patrick,

Seems to me like network issue, which can happen if your router decides to go funny on you. Reboot router and reboot your duo. Hope it helps

Ta
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top