Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Error Backup Manager on update

  • Thread starter Thread starter weirskynet
  • Start date Start date
when I try to go to certain setting the vix sign pops up and it will not let do anything, if I restart or restart enigma the vix sign pops and spins.

sorry - for example if I try to restore a backup, the vix image starts to spin, ive managed to delete the metrix hd skin from ftp, but same issue.
using build 3.0 808



update to latest viz zeus build you will need to do a fresh install install an update wont work

download from openvix.co.uk





ah just noticed you said example, oops are you running zeus?
 
Last edited:
no mate. 3.0 808 bild.

I should have not said for example, but it does happen when I do it
 
well if your on 808 build you will have to download the latest version from openvix.co.uk and place onto a memory stick then fully fresh flash the box , the upgrade function was disabled from 808 to zeus as its a new build etc

try that and you should be fine
 
Thanks this worked a treat , back to normal now :)

great support !

just done this and this time the vix is gone. so i'll see how I get on know. any issue I'll be back

thanks for support

init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top