F
Funkyzeit
Guest
Hi Folks
Recently updated to above build. vu+Dup box appears to be rebooting frequently (not any defined time but certainly over a dozen times daily). I flashed without backup and then reflashed with backup. Both experienced issues. When box revboots I've lost epg and any ongoing recordings are split
Only plugins I ave are crossepg, and cccam version 2.3.0.
I've attached the only crash log I can see from today.
Any help appreciated.View attachment enigma2_crash_1410266230.log
Recently updated to above build. vu+Dup box appears to be rebooting frequently (not any defined time but certainly over a dozen times daily). I flashed without backup and then reflashed with backup. Both experienced issues. When box revboots I've lost epg and any ongoing recordings are split
Only plugins I ave are crossepg, and cccam version 2.3.0.
I've attached the only crash log I can see from today.
Any help appreciated.View attachment enigma2_crash_1410266230.log