Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Error loading webpage

grahammcm1888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
52
Location
Glasgow
Hi guys

I have recently upgraded to Apollo v71.

When I attempt to access any submenu (1-7) within menu>setup>softcam>CCam Info I get the error 'error reading webpage' . I am running mgcam 138c but also have the same issue with mgcam 1.35a.
 
why are you going into the CCcam pages when using Mg-camd ?.

but back on topic you need a CCcam.cfg file in /etc/ with the following lines.

ALLOW WEBINFO : YES
ALLOW TELNET INFO : YES



 
Ah right. I just changed from CCcam to Mgcam. How can i check the status of Mgcam then?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You can't, there is no way that I know of.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
There is an on screen display "S" option in the mg.cfg file - I don't know how it works in practice, but you could try.

The command : S: { 15 } 80 displays information to port 80.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top