Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Soft cam / CI settings

grahammcm1888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
52
Location
Glasgow
Soft cam / CI settings
Hi guys I have recently moved to Helios. I upgraded to version 10 on Tuesday and carried out an update to version 11 last night. I am having difficulty accessing any sub menus within Main menu>setup>softcam / ci>CCcam info. If I select any options from 0 to 8 I get an error 'error reading webpage'.

Any advice would be very welcome
 
Which version and did you install it from the feeds? Have you got your .cfg file in place?
 
I installed helios 10 from 808. Then installed v11 via the system update. My .cfg file was placed correctly and working on v10. Could it be a plugin?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I don't think I would be a plugin. Did you install the cam from the feeds? If not try one from the feeds.
 
It turns out that 'enable startup' was disabled in softcam setup when I upgraded to v11. DOH !:o
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top