Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Error on upgrade attempt

geeebeee

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
54
Hi
Getting a weird backup error on attempting to upgrade.
Didn't look like the update was successful as the update icon is still flashing.
This error and crash happens when a backup attempt is made.
Any suggestions appreciated. Think I've attached a photo.
Gary
 
error.webpTried to do via phone. Two secs, I'll grab my laptop

Gary
 
Last edited:
I'm getting the same on a vu solo2 also was just going to post
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top