T TedB Forum Supporter Joined Nov 16, 2015 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Mar 2, 2016 #1 I have tried to install the firewall plugin from: menu -> Plugins -> Green (Download Plugins) -> security -> firewall(1.0-r1) twice and each time it failed with the following message: Have I done something wrong? Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
I have tried to install the firewall plugin from: menu -> Plugins -> Green (Download Plugins) -> security -> firewall(1.0-r1) twice and each time it failed with the following message: Have I done something wrong?
T TedB Forum Supporter Joined Nov 16, 2015 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Mar 4, 2016 #2 Or have I posted in the wrong place???
ccs ViX Beta Tester Joined Sep 6, 2014 Messages 5,836 Reaction score 5 Points 0 Mar 4, 2016 #3 The same question was asked about 4 years ago, and had no replies either.