Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Errors in cam.check.log

DrProzac

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I Keep getting the following Error in my cam.check.log
Code:
2010-12-18 19:44: CCcam process is present, now checking if CCcam is frozen
2010-12-18 19:44: CCcam is frozen, Restarting CCcam
2010-12-18 19:44: MGcamd.1.35a running OK
2010-12-18 19:44: CCcam process is present, now checking if CCcam is frozen
2010-12-18 19:44: CCcam is frozen, Restarting CCcam

I'm not using CCcam, any idea why it keeps doing this? And any way to stop it?
I'm sure it keeps knocking out MGcamd which is also running.
 
Just to add.

This seems to check it every 30mins, and ties in with when I get the Spinning ViX on screen.
 
Anyone know where the cam.check is run from please?
 
Anyone know where the cam.check is run from please?

maybe you had CCcam installed at one time and forgot to remove the autostart. do you have CCcam is the autostart ?, thats why it is trying to check it, open the file '/etc/SoftcamsAutostart' if you see CCcam in there remove it. if you are only using MGCamd
 
How I can disable this check?

I'm have the same error, but CCcam (in co-op with Oscam) works fine.
Only this check say "CCcam is frozen" every 30 minutes and restart CCcam.
Now I start CCcam/Oscam within bootup.
But I like do this make with AutoSoftcams.

Specs:
- VIX with last update
- CCcam 2.1.3 (share to Edision VIP)
- OScam 1 #3988
 
How I can disable this check?

I'm have the same error, but CCcam (in co-op with Oscam) works fine.
Only this check say "CCcam is frozen" every 30 minutes and restart CCcam.
Now I start CCcam/Oscam within bootup.
But I like do this make with AutoSoftcams.

Specs:
- VIX with last update
- CCcam 2.1.3 (share to Edision VIP)
- OScam 1 #3988

i guessing that you have 'ALLOW TELNETINFO: no' in your config, i have added a check for this in the coming update, but for now change it to 'ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes'.

Andy.
 
maybe you had CCcam installed at one time and forgot to remove the autostart. do you have CCcam is the autostart ?, thats why it is trying to check it, open the file '/etc/SoftcamsAutostart' if you see CCcam in there remove it. if you are only using MGCamd

Hi Andy,

I don't have it in the /etc/softcams directory.
As I don't use it anymore, but I have installed it in the past.

In the SoftcamsAutostart I onlt have Oscam and MGcamd

Code:
root@bm750:/etc# ls -lsa S*
   0 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root           30 Jan  1  2000 SoftcamsAutostart
root@bm750:/etc# more SoftcamsAutostart
Oscam.1.00.4153
MGcamd.1.35a
root@bm750:/etc#

I have still got a cccam.cfg file, is it goign to be anything with the config files?
Anything else I can try?
 
Hi Andy,

I don't have it in the /etc/softcams directory.
As I don't use it anymore, but I have installed it in the past.

In the SoftcamsAutostart I onlt have Oscam and MGcamd

Code:
root@bm750:/etc# ls -lsa S*
   0 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root           30 Jan  1  2000 SoftcamsAutostart
root@bm750:/etc# more SoftcamsAutostart
Oscam.1.00.4153
MGcamd.1.35a
root@bm750:/etc#

I have still got a cccam.cfg file, is it goign to be anything with the config files?
Anything else I can try?

softcams are stored /usr/softcams not /etc/softcams, and the autostart reads the SoftcamsAutostart file so if it not in there i can't see how it is checking for it ?
 
Sorry I meant /usr/softcams

Perhaps I'll try putting CCcam back on and removing then, as I don't know where else to begin looking, apart from a re-flash.

Code:
root@bm750:/usr/softcams# ls -lsa
   0 drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root            0 Dec 20 11:55 .
   0 drwxr-xr-x   15 root     root            0 Dec  5 15:56 ..
 679 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       695272 Jan  1  2000 MGcamd.1.35a
 866 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       887080 Dec 18 18:28 Oscam.1.00.4153

in the /tmp directory what is the file
Code:
cccamRuningCheck.tmp

It's a 0 sized file?
Is this anything to do with the check?
 
Sorry I meant /usr/softcams

Perhaps I'll try putting CCcam back on and removing then, as I don't know where else to begin looking, apart from a re-flash.

Code:
root@bm750:/usr/softcams# ls -lsa
   0 drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root            0 Dec 20 11:55 .
   0 drwxr-xr-x   15 root     root            0 Dec  5 15:56 ..
 679 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       695272 Jan  1  2000 MGcamd.1.35a
 866 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       887080 Dec 18 18:28 Oscam.1.00.4153

in the /tmp directory what is the file
Code:
cccamRuningCheck.tmp

It's a 0 sized file?
Is this anything to do with the check?

i think i have fixed this issue, will release an update soon :), for now if you remove the CCcam.cfg file, or reame to CCcam.old, it should resolve your problem
 
Thanks Andy.

Will re-name the file, re-start reciever and report back.
Thanks for your continued support on this great image. :)
 
Intresting.....

After the re-boot, got an error up on the LCD Display saying Could not Activate
(Can't get to the box at the moment as someone else is watching TV)

But MGcamd.1.35a din't start either.

In the log I only have

Code:
root@bm750:/tmp# more  cam.check.log
2000-01-01 00:01: Couldn't find Oscam.1.00.4153 running, Starting Oscam.1.00.4153

So for some reason it thinks MGcamd is CCcam? Or am I understaning that wrong?
 
OK Removed the cfg files, now when re-starting the box I got an Error saying Could not activate..
(Only saw it on the LCD Display) as I can't see it on the TV at the moment due to other watching.

IN the log now I have the following...
Code:
root@bm750:/tmp# more  cam.check.log
2000-01-01 00:01: Couldn't find Oscam.1.00.4153 running, Starting Oscam.1.00.415                               3

in the /etc/SoftCamsAutostart
Code:
root@bm750:/etc# more SoftcamsAutostart
Oscam.1.00.4153
MGcamd.1.35a

So does that mean for some reason it thought MGcamd was CCcam?

Will see what happens in 30mins time.
 
Right after the 30mins here is the log
Code:
root@bm750:/tmp# more cam.check.log
2000-01-01 00:01: Couldn't find Oscam.1.00.4153 running, Starting Oscam.1.00.4153
2010-12-20 19:33: Oscam.1.00.4153 running OK
So it's now removed the CCcam check and will not try to re-start it, so looks like it has fixed it.
Just need to get the MGCamd to Autostart now.

Thanks Andy..
 
And a second reboot seems to have fixed that as well.
Code:
root@bm750:/tmp# more  cam.check.log
2000-01-01 00:01: Couldn't find Oscam.1.00.4153 running, Starting Oscam.1.00.4153
2000-01-01 00:01: Couldn't find MGcamd.1.35a running, Starting MGcamd.1.35a
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top