Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ET8500 slow menus after boot up

ALIEN1X

New member
Joined
Aug 14, 2016
Messages
340
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, I have recently noticed that all menus are slow after boot up of receiver.It takes about 15mins after boot up for menus to operate?

I have noticed this in the last few flash

My current image is 5.0.011 and its still occurring

RAM
Total memory: 309044
Free memory: 86244
Buffers: 2144
Cached: 46580
Total Swap:0
Free Swap:0

Flash
Total: 442.1m
Free:320.1m

Any ideas on what going on?
Is it possible to upgrade the ram and what type do I need and the max it can take?
 
No you can't upgrade the ram. You could always enable your logs and then attach them here for someone to take a look at them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
There is no need for additional RAM, swaps or anything else on this box. Have no issues on my ET8500, so what plugins are you using? Any extra hardware plugged in? Internal disk?

Doing a full restart only takes about 1 minute, and I have a Xtrend multiboot setup, which takes time while it works out which image to boot.... menu's are available as sson as boot up finishes.
Also due to multiboot, the box has less resources than yours and this has never caused an issue.
 
Last edited:
I will see if can upload a log and I will list the plugins as advised
 
I'm trying to up loads files but the site will not let me to show logs and plugins list?
 
No you can't upgrade the ram. You could always enable your logs and then attach them here for someone to take a look at them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My installed plugins are:
Cross EPG downloader
EPG Importer
Live football soccer match stats
Media Player
Media Scanner
New Extrend HBBTV
open Opra HBBTV
Open webif
Picons updater
Picture player
Yahoo weather


attached devices via USB is External WD USB hardrive
 
attached log files due to slow menus during bootup

I have attached log files due to slow menus during bootup hope it is the correct one?
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top