Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

et8500 will not go to 19e etc from 28e

Question 7C
When you attempt to select a 19.2 service, what happens on the screen.

Can you attach your settings file again please.
 
while on 28.2 I can press channel up on remote and go onto difrent channels.
I can move dish to 19.2 and select channels normally
I can only move dish if going into positioner settings and select move east or west
 
View attachment my settings.rarWhen I select 19.2 dish will not move, get blank screen. I have attached my settings file

typo error on post 24, should read - I can not move dish to 19.2 and select channels normally
 
Last edited:
Do you get an icon to indicate that it is trying to move?

Is dish visible from where you are?

Which image are you on?
 
I get icon dish is trying to move 28.2 to 19.2 but dish is not moving
dish is visible from where I am
when I select the channel on 19.2 even if dish will not move, it says Tune Failed.
selecting 28.2 back again its all ok on that sat only
my imgage is 5.0.0.11
 
Last edited:
If you get an icon to indicate that it is trying to move, the software is fine. But that does not explain why you can move it in service searching menu manually.

Is the f-plug/wire direct to receiver or do you have any joints/face plates?
 
I have a cable between receiver and wall faceplate socket
from wall faceplate socket there is cable direct to motor.
The motor only moves east or west when I select positioner settings on reviver menu.
all the cables have f plugs
I can take a picture of my saterlight dish and motor if that helps?
 
Hi,
you mean disconnecting my cable from motor to wall socket and conecting it direct to receiver?
That would be difficult as its all hard wired into the socket. Shurely it can't be the socket as there is power/signal going thru the cable because I can move the dish motor via positioner settings by pressing move east or west?
Is it worth doing a hard reset of the motor, I can move it to approx zero position manually then reset it?
Hope my understanding is correct on above?
I Have attached pictures of my motor and dish taken when it was first installed.
 

Attachments

  • . 001.webp
    . 001.webp
    81.7 KB · Views: 5
  • . 002.webp
    . 002.webp
    71.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I suppose only thing left to do is to flash receiver again. Use the screenshot I uploaded for you in December.
 
Hi abu, I sorted the problem out, it was the motor which needed a hardware reset. Thanks for your time and help, appreciated
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top