Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Excellent service, many thanks " world-of-satellite.co.uk "

  • Thread starter Thread starter madona33
  • Start date Start date
M

madona33

Guest
Hi Everyone,

I’ve ordered a gigablue quad about 2 weeks ago and I am really happy with it, it’s very fast and looks very nice.

I would like to write couple of words about the service provided by ……,;

I had some “minor” issues with my gigablue, I’ve sent an email explaining the issues, just about 5 minutes after the email has been sent I received a call from a very nice, friendly and helpful member of the support team called Stef to discuss the issues and he asked me to send it back to be tested (I didn’t need to pay delivery), after just 2 days I’ve got it back and it was working well.

The service provided by this company is really excellent and to be honest it could be the best service I’ve ever seen in my life. They are just nice, friendly and very helpful people, I would buy everything related to the sat- products from this company and I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for an excellent support and service.

It's just excellent,excellent and excellent

Many thanks again Stef :) :):thumbsup:
 
I too have nothing but good things to say about WoS more than helpful and always go the extra mile!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top