Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

explanation ofwhat is displayed in the info bar

  • Thread starter Thread starter aliveri
  • Start date Start date
A

aliveri

Guest
can someone tell me what each icon on the VIX info bar is ? anybody knows what the green flashing image before the REC is?
what is the difference if the flashing image is red?
 
Hi,
update is available:
green = stable
red = unstable

ciao
 
thank you then when the green light is flashing I have to update the software ?
 
thank you then when the green light is flashing I have to update the software ?

you dont have to update, it's a personal choice if you want to, the icon just lets you know there is a update available for you to use if you want to.
 
I have press the upgrade and for the past 5 minutes it tells me that Upgrade in progress please wait. How long does it take to upgrade as I have only upgraded to a the lasest VIX last week. Do I have to simpply unplug and replug ?
 
I have tried the upgrade left it o upgrade in progress for 8 minutes then I have just rebooted. When the software restarted the software icon was not green but black and it was not flashing. Within 2 minutes it started flashing green again. Surely does need another upgrade in such a sort period ?
Any idea how long usually takes to upgrade 5minutes or what ?
 
This depends on which build you were on previously and what plugins / picons you have installed as these can take time to update ( upto 30 minutes in the case of picons ).
 
Thank you I have only upgraded my software a week ago with vix 3.0.679 when do you recomend that check for an upgrade. yes I have picons.
 
Never ever unplug power during an update. You really are far too impatient: as Pheonix said updating picons can take up to 30 mins.
And the time an update takes has nothing to do with how long ago it was you updated last time.
 
Rob van der Does said:
And the time an update takes has nothing to do with how long ago it was you updated last time.

It does, in the sense that if you are on build 300, for example, there are probably nearly 100 packages to download and update. Compare that to being on build 681, where there are only about 20 packages...

We're not talking hours on difference, but it could be a couple of minutes, especially depending on your net connection...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top