Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

External Hard Drive v USB Memory Stick

I would have thought samba was needed to discover other boxes on network when scanning.
First of all do you have other e2 boxes and have samba enabled on all and your other box is mounted?
 
I would have thought samba was needed to discover other boxes on network when scanning.
First of all do you have other e2 boxes and have samba enabled on all and your other box is mounted?
I have OS MEGA in the lounge and OS MINI+ in the room.
I can play recording stored on OSMEGA, on OS MINI+.
just need to know how to set OS MINI+ to record directly to the HDD on OS MEGA.
 
I would think you setup a new location that is the os mini+ to record to,that would be in the os mega in Recording and Playback.
 
Thanks guys I got it all sorted both receivers now share same HDD
 
If size isn't an issue, then go for USB. But it's a different issue altogether if you feel 128 gigs or 256 are too little for you might eventually run out.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top