Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Extract data off Vu HDD

rob76

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
173
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
50
Hi,
My Vu+ Duo has died and I would like to transfer the movies I have on the HDD onto my Windows 7 PC. I got an external HDD caddie but Windows isn't recognising the HDD presumable because of the file system present on the disc. Is there a way of extacting these movies?

thanks
 
Install the ext2fsd on Windows and you can read ext2/3 file systems on a mounted drive. Have used it a lot on my WIn 7 machine.
Code:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ext2fsd/
 
Thank's Tony I have been wanting something like that file for ages :thumbsup:
 
Ah thanks I'll give it a go!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top