T
thejoker
Guest
Ok I tried this before, pulling a hard drive from a sky plus box, putting it inside a usb enclosure to find the 160gb hdd had 159gb available. So i thought i had did something to corrupt the drive so formatted it and sold it.
Now I have realised that sky recording are not in the same format as normal video files and this is the program to use to get them onto a pc safely...
Has anyone did this before, could you help me transfer my recordings onto my vu+ duo safely and correctly...?
Now I have realised that sky recording are not in the same format as normal video files and this is the program to use to get them onto a pc safely...
HTML:
http://www.skycopyplus.co.uk
Has anyone did this before, could you help me transfer my recordings onto my vu+ duo safely and correctly...?
Last edited by a moderator: