Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Failed update to 6.7.14

Mavarick

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
May 20, 2012
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Palmerston North , New Z
What type of support thread are you creating?
Possible bug
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
Was 6.7.13, now 6.2
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
YES
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
YES
Just tried to update from 6.7.14 to.14. 2 days ago
Did flash via the box.
When restarting went straight to setting up as a new box. Install, eg choose language and input type,
Got out of that then nothing worked, just struck in starting on box,
Found old USB with file on it but it's 6.2. can get this to load.
tried updating from back up and keeps failing saying feeds are down.
Not sure if feeds are actually down as webpage say status is green.
Or I have no actual Internet connection,
Orange and green light are flashing on my Ethernet plug.
I've tried different back ups, get as far as can't update after selecting engma 2 settings, and there is no backups or recordings to be seen at all
Also notice the plugin menu only gives me 1 option and that's picons only.

Am I better off to direct USB flash to 6.7.14
My moden interface by box is connected

Thoughts from anyone

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Just tried flashing to 6.4,
Went well gather information for longer than before then says I'm not connected to a network, so guessing it's an internet issue,
Hmm checked via my modem and says there are no restrictions as same for all my devices,
Just fails after backup dected that I choose and keep saying feeds are down
 
Last edited:
Flashed 6.7.015 and choose enigma of 6.7.011 and no plugins
And I have it running now
Also have the list of plugins now.
Never had this happen before
Was it an issue with 6.7.014?
 
Last edited:
The feeds for older images are not available. That's a possible reason that you got the message.
 
I have not seen any posts on the developer side of forum. However, we went to 015 pretty quickly. I ma guessing it might have been a package that did not build properly causing issues as mentioned in the OE-A Team discussion. This sometimes happens when a repository we build from suddenly changes something.

Sorry for the inconvenience that caused.
 
Thnaks ,
Thats ok,
Was just strange thats all, and I admit to only knowing the very basics,
I did look for other threads brfore I posted in case it was something I did
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top