Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Fallback configuration or Client mode?

digitl

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2023
Messages
160
Reaction score
1
Points
18
I'm hoping to set a ZgemmaH7 to use tuners on a Vu+ Duo 4K SE which has a Unicable input to two tuners. Along with that I would want to set recordings on the Zgemma and use its SSD, or the one in the Vu+, to store them and to watch live programmes from the EPGs which are identical on the two boxes which are connected on a gigabyte Ethernet LAN.

Is there an idiot's guide? Can anyone describe what settings I need to implement?
 
See here: https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...ient-mode-introduced-in-OpenViX-build-5-0-013
Also search forum for client mode, there are a few threads on it.

Please note: The settings section on forum is for channel lists. That what they are called. I appreciate that you are asking what settings, as in options, to use.

The PLI implementation is different. Have a look on their wiki and see if it does things better for you. Our one was catered for having a main receiver with lots of tuners in the loft/cupboard and a small receiver to interact with the main one.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top